Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Facebook "fan page" but please call it suggestions page :)

Just a short post to say that I created a facebook "fan page" for this blog. Not that I want you to go as far as saying you are really fan of my blog but rather that I want you to tell me what you want me to write about. If you want to hear about Colombia or Bolivia more specifically, or about how must it cost to climb Huayna Potosi, or whatever else that you wanna know, please do ask me on that facebook ("fan") suggestion page. I will try to answer to it by writing new posts but first things first, let's finish with the questions that I started to deal with:

-"Did you feel in danger or unsafe in any place?" (answered :D)
-"How did you do it all by yourself?" (answered :D)
-"Did you meet people?" (answered :D)
-"Where did you sleep?"
-"What did you prefer?"
-"Did you have any problem ever?
-and the cult one: "How was it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment